Arizona Society of Homebrewers

The number from now until August 15 is 100.

Will you be part of the 100?

On Saturday, November 5, 2011, the Beer for Brains Foundation will be hosting a RAREaffair™ at Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona from 6:30 - 10:30pm (5:30 p.m. admission for VIPs.)

RAREaffair™ provides the exclusive opportunity to enjoy over 75 rare craft-beers, wines, select spirits and cigars, local gourmet cuisine, three live bands, a silent auction, raffles, door prizes and more.

The Beer for Brains Foundation invites anyone with a passion for excellence to join us in this celebration under the stars to raise awareness and funds for braincancer research.

Use discount code LIKEBFBF11 for $10 off General Admission before August 15

General $75.00

VIP $175.00

Designated Driver $30.00

http://rareaffair-Facebook.eventbrite.com/

As the President of ASH, I made a commitment that ASH would support this event in every way that we can. I am asking each one of our members to give this event your full consideration. The goal that I have set for us is for 100 of our members to attend the RAREaffair.

EDIT:

WE HAVE 48 37 to go!

28!

Tags: 100, RAREaffair, beer, brains, dolgoff, for, louis, proclamation

Views: 3442

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

?Stone Escondidian Imperial Black IPA?

The Romans used a single letter to represent 100, "C".

There are C Hops.

C for Centigrade.

but C stands for Club.

Also.

This is very important.

If you're buying $2 coffee every day, you should cut back for the next month.

That will be hard for me. My $2 goes to an iced triple cubano shot americano at the Coffee Shop in Gilbert. if you have not had one you should and you will know... Waiting for more clues.
Coffee , I do not need coffee

The number of beers we should drink between now and then.

C for Consumption.

C also stands for Code.

The number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

1,2,3,,100. C for Crunch.

Should I have started singing? "100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles...."

So we have the Number 100

We have C

which stands for Club and Code 

We have everybody saving about $2 a day, right?

C also stands for Commitment and Charity and yes Consumption.

Oooooh, Oooooh, pick me. I know this one.

Beer for Brains - RAREaffair

WhenSat, November 5, 2011, 6:30pm – 10:30pm
WhereTalking Stick Resort, Scottsdale, az (map)
DescriptionOn Saturday, November 5, 2011, the Beer for Brains Foundation will be hosting a RAREaffair™ at Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona from 6:30 - 10:30pm (5:30 p.m. admission for VIPs.) RAREaffair™ provides the exclusive opportunity to enjoy over 75 rare craft-beers, wines, select spirits and cigars, local gourmet cuisine, three live bands, a silent auction, raffles, door prizes and more. The Beer for Brains Foundation invites anyone with a passion for excellence to join us in this celebration under the stars to raise awareness and funds for braincancer research. Use discount code LIKEBFBF11 for $10 off General Admission before August 15 General $75.00 VIP $175.00 Designated Driver $30.00 http://rareaffair-Facebook.eventbrite.com/

Well, you're a smart one.

Beside C. What does the actual 100 part mean???

Answer Tuesday.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ASH Editor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service