Arizona Society of Homebrewers

If interested in judging Ameri-CAN on May 11th please send me a message with:

your name, phone number, # of events you have previously judged / stewarded and email address.

Certified Judges and members of the 2012 BJCP class will have priority. I would like to get list sent to Barry this Thursday evening (March 25th). 

Views: 79

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Krystal,

I would love to steward. I have not had any experience judging yet, but would love to be involved. This sounds like a good starting point.

angela

x2 - Same, anyway I can be involved let me know.

I've also sent you a PM.

Bryan

ASH Editor said:

Krystal,

I would love to steward. I have not had any experience judging yet, but would love to be involved. This sounds like a good starting point.

angela

Angela, Kat is taking care of the stewards. But if you would like to judge please let me know. We are hoping to have a good number of women judging. 

Byran I have you down for a potential judge.  

Hi Krystal,

I don't know if you're still looking for judges.  My husband (Scott Allen) and I were members of ASH over 10 years ago and have rejoined this year.  We have judged, but definitely are novices.  If you're still looking for judges, please let me know. Or if you're in need of only a woman that's fine too :)  

Thanks,

Becky Allen, 480-717-2283, judged several events over 10 years ago, allenaz1@mac.com

(Also, I was not at the last meeting, but I understand there may be study courses offered through ASH for a BJCP class??)

Thank you all for responding, you have been added to list. Certified judges were sent an email this week, depending on how many slots they fill you will receive an email inviting you. Thanks again

RSS

© 2014   Created by ASH Editor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service