Arizona Society of Homebrewers

2013 AmeriCAN Canned Craft Beer Festival - Call for Volunteers

We've had some great festivals this year and you guys have been a great community of volunteers and home brewers! Before the summer's heat keeps us indoors for the next few months, we've got one of my favorite beer festivals coming up in May. The AmeriCAN canned beer festival is on May 18. We're looking for volunteers to help out with beer pouring at the festival. The festival promises to be a lot of fun with some great breweries coming in from all over the country to share their canned beers.

Volunteers for this event will receive entry to the event when they're not volunteering, 2 additional tickets for their friends or family, and ASH volunteer credit. If you're interested in helping out for this festival, fill out this document (document link) and either fax it to 815.642.4836 or email it to Landon at landon@hdeagency.com.

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm game

I noticed that there will be only one ticket given to volunteers for the canned beer festival. If anyone is not going to be using theirs I would be happy to take it off your hands. The only reason I am asking this is because I thought we would be getting two tickets and had promised the tickets to two friends. Thanks.

Anyone get more details about where to meet/ park?  They said they were going to send details on Monday, but I haven't seen any.

The did send info out on Monday via email. Send a message here and ask for it to be sent to you: deborahcapitelli@corporateeventssolutions.com

Thanks Christian.  I emailed her last night and did get it.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ASH Editor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service