Arizona Society of Homebrewers

Call for Judges - 2013 Great Arizona Homebrew Competition and the Arizona Mead Cup

What a great opportunity to practice judging, and start accumulating BJCP judging points. If you did not know the BJCP grants retroactive points. If you are interested please contact Sonja directly at meadlady@gmail.com. Please let her know if you are BJCP certified, or a novice judge that will need to be paired with someone more experienced. 

Hello Judges!  
We are looking for judges and stewards for the 2013 Great Arizona Homebrew Competition and the Arizona Mead Cup that will be held on Sat/Sun April 27th & 28th, 2013!
This great 2 day event will be held at North Mountain Brewing at 522 E. Dunlap Avenue in Phoenix, Arizona.  North Mountain Brewing will be a great venue for the event and their chef's will provide the food.
Brewmeisters Anonymous, with the help of the fine chef's at North Mountain, will provide a hot breakfast buffet and a fine lunch buffet for our judges & stewards.  Please let me know as soon as possible which days you can judge at the event.
BJCP? ... of course you will earn judging points!  Both competitions are registered. Please visit our website pages for more details at www.brewarizona.org.
OR ... call me or write me if you have any questions.
We need judges to arrive no later than 9:00 AM.  Breakfast will be served from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM only.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.  If I have missed anyone, please forward this information to them.
Sonja Lockhart
BJCP Mead Judge
Secretary, Brewmeisters Anonymous

Tags: bjcp

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

I'm planning on being there Saturday. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by ASH Editor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service