What are the duties of the board members?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Oversees all club events
- Delegates jobs where he sees fit
- Keeps the general meetings running
- Writes a brief introduction in the newsletters
- Vice President
- Does everything the President can't
- Makes sure there is a meeting place each month
- Responsible for gathering raffle prizes
- Maintains the membership list
- Distributes the membership cards
- Takes meeting minutes
- Is the primary owner and signature holder on the club bank
accounts and debit card.
- Manages and maintains the club bank accounts in good standing,
including making deposits and payments.
- Collects and disperses all club monies (cash/checks).
- Keeps records of all club income and expenditures, including
- Maintains limited cash-on-hand to make change for club meetings
(raffle, t-shirt sales, etc.) and activities (Oktoberfest, beer
- Assembles the monthly newsletter and emails it to the
- Designs and prints event fliers and posters
- Maintains the website
The board meets on the first Tuesday of each month to discuss
club issues, plan the month's meeting agenda & events, get the
newsletter ready, and to drink a few brews.